Compliance for YELLOW HOUSE LIMITED
Yellow House Limited confirms that it complies with the new European GDPR legislation 2018. The following summarises policy on key issues:
Definition of data types
Purpose of data holding
Definition of data types held and purposes
Suppliers: consultants and advisors, accountants, building services
Supplier data is kept in order to access services from them.
Tenants: Tenant contact details are held as part of the legal contract to rent and to contact them in the event of a property emergency.
Publishers: Where YHL acts as a supplier, the publisher and editor contact details are held for the purpose of delivering services.
Other directors: Contact details are held for the purposes of meetings and reports Shareholders: Contact details are held for the purposes of meetings and reports
Other: Please see below ‘Personal Data’
We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the website including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information provided when you register with us;
- Information provided when you subscribe to our services and email notifications;
- Any other information that you may send us via our website, to our business premises, or in person.
Risk of physical office break-in: Data stored in a locked filing cabinet, in locked room, in a locked building.
Risk of hack-in: Risk is limited by the use of firewall, protection and by limited access to pc use. Pcs are subject to a protection policy, password access.
Storage: Physical paper storage is in a locked cabinet in the locked offices of YHL. Digital storage is on mac pc with protection firewalls. The mac is accessible with password only.Policy
Holding: The holding of data for the purposes specified is notified to the data owner. Permissions received are stored for reference.
Editing: There is a right to edit data held by the data owner. Contact the company on email@example.com to make the request.
Deletion: There is a right of deletion. Contact the company on firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
Profiling: There is no profiling. General Information Purpose of Data
Yellow House Limited collects and securely stores information about individuals purely for its own business purposes and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, General Data Protection Regulation 2018, or the relevant national legislation on data protection.
We will not pass this information to any third party unless required to do so for law enforcement purposes, other than to those providing a service on our behalf in connection with our business.
Any information you submit will be retained by Yellow House Limited for as long as you use our services, remain our supplier or use the systems provided on the website.
Information that you may submit through any of our communication systems may be retained for a longer period in order to retain contact necessary for future cooperation.
Personal information submitted will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on relevant parts of the website. Any or all of your personal information may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience. Specifically, information held about you may be used by us for the following reasons:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our web users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- To maintain internal records.
Where you submit personal information for publication, we will only publish and use that information in accordance with the terms of the permission you grant us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.Third Party Websites and Services
Where the website contains links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Disclosures
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password in any correspondence. Your Rights
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
As well as contacting us through the website, we consider receiving a business card consent to receive follow-up communications.
Data Parties include
Suppliers: IT, accounts.